My Fifth Dream Destination

Ok, not exactly mine but Hubby's next dream destination is Orlando. He would always tell me that he would love to bring Alex there hopefully next year or the year after next. He just fell in love with Disney World and he said that Alex would definitely love it! I've been to Orlando a couple of years ago and I fell in love with the place too. There a lot of hotels in orlando that we chose from but I think we stayed at one of the Best Western hotels there. Cheap and clean, that's what we wanted since the entire days will be spent in the Disney parks. But this time around (and Alex in tow) everything will be different I guess. We will check out more the fancy hotels with the best rates of course, and this will be done through Orlando.com.

1 Response to "My Fifth Dream Destination"

  1. Anonymous Says:
    November 08, 2007 9:29 AM

    mao sab ko, wanting to visit orlando and see disney and se world next month'''crossing my toes now. Musta na girl?