Mommy Bloggers' Christmas Party

Ok, I admit, at first, I was hesitant to go to the Mommy Bloggers' Christmas Party because I was shy. Yes, it's true! Na-sshy talga ko! :) But Hubby convinced me and he said that if ever we'll feel left out, at least Alex get to enjoy the party because there are a lot of kids there.

But right the moment we entered McDonald's (Greenbelt) and saw the familiar faces (Apols, Joy, Jane, Aggie, Peachy, Jacqui, Abie, Thea and Kelly), I felt suddenly at home. LOL! And I felt like I know you ladies already! I felt like we were friends for a long time. :) Galing!

The party was a blast! Thanks to Apols for organizing it. Kids (especially Alex) looooove the slide. Too bad she was still too small to climb up the top (unlike Sophia (of Jane) who has been so brave and having the time of her life! Good for you Sophia!).

The games for Mommies (with kids) and Daddies were nice too. I loved it! Even Hubby had fun playing. :) Unfortunately, Alex and I didn't win a single game. LOL! Even Hubby's team didn't win. I know, I know, maybe I was the "jinx" of every team that I joined in. LOL!

The food was just right. Not too heavy and not too light either. But as usual, Alex didn't eat a lot because she was too excited to play. She loves Grimace by the way and can't help but feel kilig when she saw it. It was her first time. LOL!

For the exchange gifts, I was so lucky I got two! Unfortunately, Apols didn't get one. :( Apols, I should make it up to you one of these days. Maybe we should go out again (this time for coffee nga!).

So, thanks to Abie, Howell, and Bela (who was a great dancer by the way and was really dancing with Grimace:) ) for the gifts. Alex loooove the Barney DVDs. We can't choose which one to watch first because all three are a nice! And for the photo album too, it was really nice. Thank you! :)

Thanks also to Thea for the wonderful necklace! I loooove it! :) Thank you sis!

Last but not the least, thanks to Apple for the key chain. We all loved it. It was really nice. Sayang, you were late, but I hope next time we can talk more. :)

Again, thanks to Apols for organizing the party. You're right, maybe Jane can organize the next EB. Jane? hehehe.

Will be back with the photos and impressions of the Mommies. ;)

3 Response to "Mommy Bloggers' Christmas Party"

  1. Jane says:
    November 13, 2007 11:52 AM

    uy, love your kwento. nakangit ako while reading it.

    re next eb, please not me. if you want na matuloy, wag anko mag organize hahaha.

  2. Mich says:
    November 13, 2007 3:43 PM

    thanks jane, kakatuwa naman yung comment mo. :) hehehe, ganon, si apols na lang ulit. LOL!

  3. Anonymous Says:
    November 13, 2007 10:46 PM

    so glad you liked the gift. :)

    shucks, impressions? kaabang abang yan ah? ;;)