The Mommy Bloggers

There are a lot of Mommy Bloggers in the blogosphere and I was so lucky to be able to meet some of them and their kids.

Abie was one of the Mommies that I first saw in the Christmas party. And katuwa si Bela when I saw her dancing with Grimace! She was such a good dancer! :) It was nice meeting you, Howell, and Bela. :)

Aggie, I already met her a few months ago during our Bebots' EB but this was the first time I met Matthew and Martha. Such adorable kids! Nice seeing you again Aggie! ;)

Apple was late. Sayang but there's always next time. And we loved the key chain so much. Thanks again! :)

Apols, the organizer! Joy was right, you were softer in person. LOL! I was expecting a mataray Apols (since I was reading your blog), but, no, you were really friendly and accommodating. Thanks to you I felt at home agad. :D

Jane and Sophia were one of the Mommies and kids that I look forward to meet. Since I've been visiting Jane's blog almost everyday. And I just love Sophia's outfits. LOL! Jane, I was surprise you were tall pala! No wonder Sophia's tall! Sophia is such a cutie! And Apols was right, she really looks like at Ate of all the kids there. :)

Joy is another tall and sexy Momma. Hehehe! I was also surprised that you were tall. I felt so small when I was in front of you and Jane. LOL! I was looking forward to meeting you and Sandy too! Sandy is so adorable lalo na in person. And Joy, I love her outfit especially her shoes!

Jody was also one of the busiest Mommy there. And oh, I really love your flawless make-up! Will read more on your blog what's your secret ha. Hehehe! It was really nice meeting you, Dicky, Bianca and Margaux. They are such pretty kids! I would always tell Hubby that yan si Jody sikat na wedding planner yan. :)

Jacqui was one of my team mates during the first game. She was funny and kalog! :) I can't forget how
we were laughing so hard when the host said to share our talents, then she said lights off daw. hehehe! Next time Jacqui, show us your talent ok?!

Peachy the businesswoman. hehehe! She was also fun to be with. I hope next time you can bring some more clothes ha! It was nice meeting you and your family. :)

Kelly won best dressed! Woohooo! I love your outfit Kelly. Sayang Manu wasn't there but maybe next time ha. It was really nice meeting you and your Hubby! :)

Thea wore a nice outfit too. :) Ang cute ni Mikee, she was so mahinhin and quiet lang noh? Unlike Alex whose been so malikot and can't just get enough of the slide. hehehe! :)

So there, I just hope that we get to meet again next time (maybe for coffee or something) but without the kids this time, so we could talk more. LOL! :D

3 Response to "The Mommy Bloggers"

  1. Anonymous Says:
    November 14, 2007 1:38 PM

    thank goodness, ndi nmn pla bad impression. ;)
    dami nga nagsasabi nyan, quiet lng daw si Mikee saka ndi ganun kalikot. gosh! eh pagod na pagod nga ako s kanya eh what more pa kaya kung normal kalikutan? bwahaha!

  2. Anonymous Says:
    November 14, 2007 2:09 PM

    Hi im a stay at home dad blogger :)
    Mich.In Online

  3. Anonymous Says:
    November 14, 2007 10:02 PM

    hi again mich. when i first saw alex i was thinking hard. it was like i saw her somewhere before. now i know! when she smiles for the camera, she looks a bit like the child star Serena Dalrymple in her younger years!!! cutiepie!