Awards, Awards

Awards kept on coming! I couldn't believe it! Thank you so much to my online/bloggrs friends! I really do appreciate it! It's nice to know that there are people like you who appreciates my blog and what I write here. (*grin*)

I got a Star Blogger Award from Jesse. Thank you so much sis! ;)



I got another friendship award from Kitty! Thanks, thanks to you! :D



Oh, and guess what? Another Beautiful and Sexy Award from Kelly. I'm so flattered! Thanks again Kelly!





And lastly (but definitely not the least) a Be The Blog award from Eds and Jen. Thank you ladies! I appreciate it so much and I'm really flattered. :)


I'm passing this B2B award to...Eds (yes Eds, you deserve it too!) and Joy. ;)

3 Response to "Awards, Awards"

  1. Eds says:
    November 29, 2007 12:53 PM

    thank u so much sis! Really appreciate it! :)

  2. Anonymous Says:
    November 29, 2007 4:28 PM

    thanks Mich!

    unang award ko to for my new blog :D

  3. JO says:
    December 01, 2007 8:17 AM

    congrats to your numerous awards!