My Wallet

I've been tagged by Era and she wants to know what's inside my wallet.

So here it is...



Just a few cards (license, atms, 1 credit card, and calling cards), Hubby's picture, money, and some ATM receipt. At the moment my wallet is clean because I just threw away some receipts a few weeks ago. :)

I love wallets and I also love changing wallets. I think I got at least four wallets with different sizes and different colors. And the wallet that I'm using now is from my MIL that she bought from the States.

Thanks Era for this nice tag! :)

I'm tagging, Eds, IdealPinkRose, Garf and Kitts

*wrapped frames by Karra Perien and Vintage Frame by Shabby Princess

1 Response to "My Wallet"

  1. Eds says:
    November 02, 2007 10:43 AM

    Thanks for this tag sis! I'll do it in a while. have a nice day! :)